Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ratatouille

Here is something I have been meaning to make for ages and I finally remembered to get all the ingredients in at once!

Ingredients

Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
1 Red Onion
1 Corgette (Zucchini)
1 Aubergine (Eggplant)
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
2 cloves of Garlic
Salt and pepper
Oregano
Basil

1. Chop the vegetables and crush garlic. Stirfry garlic with the vegetables for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, I also added half a tin of water.
3. Add herbs to taste.
4. Simmer until vegetables are soft.

I served mine with a chicken breast stuff with cream cheese, herbs and wrapped in ham with some broccoli. It is equally good on it's own with a sprinkle of cheese.




2 comments:

  1. Hiya. I've just discovered your blog. I'm having a look through for some gorgeous recipe ideas as i'm about to start (hopefully) losing weight. I've started a blog at the ready with some recipes i tried in the past. feel free to have a nosey over there and well done to you on your weight loss too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking at my blog. Hoping to start getting more recipes on soon once baby is here and settled. Looked at your blog and followed, keep the recipes coming!

      Delete