Search This Blog

Sunday 19 February 2012

Bean and Veggie Sausage Stew

I came up with this before work a couple of nights ago and it was so delicious, definitely something I will be making again. As always I tend to just chuck things in without measuring. I split what I made into two portions and took to work, this heats up well and lasts for a couple of days.


Ingredients

Chopped Tomatoes
Mixed Beans
Garlic
Spring Onions
Onions
Mixed Peppers
Chilli (I used Very Lazy Chilli)
Ground Cumin
Salt and Pepper
Chives
Paprika
Turmeric
Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages

1. Crush garlic and heat gently in a pan with spring onions, onions and peppers.
2. Cook sausages according to pack instructions.
3. One softened add chopped tomatoes, mixed beans and stir.
4. Add all seasoning until it tastes how you want it.
5. Once sausages are cooked slice and add to stew



2 comments:

  1. This looks very good! I've experimented with things like this myself but not too often, I'm still in the learning phase of following others' recipes I think. But I like that this is vegetarian and all the ingredients are things I like.

    Also, I'm curious what layout you're using on this blog? I'd like to have something like this as well with the columns on each side and the fixed banner up top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious think it's going to become a favourite as it's really filling and tasty.

      For the layout, if you go to design - edit template - layout and it's the first one on the second row.

      The banner I made with powerpoint, think I looked on youtube on how to design a header.

      Delete