I came up with this before work a couple of nights ago and it was so delicious, definitely something I will be making again. As always I tend to just chuck things in without measuring. I split what I made into two portions and took to work, this heats up well and lasts for a couple of days.
Chilli (I used Very Lazy Chilli)
Salt and Pepper
Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages
1. Crush garlic and heat gently in a pan with spring onions, onions and peppers.
2. Cook sausages according to pack instructions.
3. One softened add chopped tomatoes, mixed beans and stir.
4. Add all seasoning until it tastes how you want it.
5. Once sausages are cooked slice and add to stew