Search This Blog

Saturday 7 January 2012

Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs

When I went to Lincoln before Christmas I had a lovely meal in the restaurant and my starter was devilled eggs (scrambled) with smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce. It was so gorgeous that I had to make it myself, it wasn't as good obviously but it makes a nice change to have a 'posh' breakfast.

Ingredients
Eggs
Milk
Salt and pepper
Smoked Salmon
Hollandaise Sauce
Spring Onion

1. Whisk together eggs, milk and seasonings. Place in a pan and begin to scramble


2. Place smoked salmon the plate


3. Add scrambled egg, a teaspoon of hollandaise and sprinkle spring onion over the top.



5 comments:

  1. Haha, posh breakfast! That's exactly what I thought too!

    It looks really nice, in fact salmon in general for breakfast is one of my favourite things to have. I just don't have it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good GemGem :)
    Pity I dont eat these kind of foods anymore, I really loved the taste of scrambled eggs. I always had mine with toast and melted butter. It was heaven :/ I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that look yummy ! come cook it for me !lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, salmon is such a treat I rarely have it but it was so nice for something different.

    I know this is a random question Dave but is there a vegan alternative to eggs? I really don't know how you do it, even when I don't eat meat or fish I have some sort of animal product!

    Joanna, I'll come cook it for you if I can raid your wardrobe lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog,you're ispiring.It's good to have an Healthy life. (:

    ReplyDelete