2lbs of Vine Ripened Tomatoes
500 ml of Vegetable Stock
1. Preheat the oven to 150c, slice all the tomatoes in half place in an oven proof dish and sprinkle with salt and garlic granules. You can also use fresh garlic either by crushing it or roasting a few cloves whole.
2. Roast tomatoes for 80 minutes.
3. Heat the vegetable stock in a pan.
4. When heated add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
6. Roughly chop the fresh basil
7. Add the bail and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
The enjoy your tasty, healthy, syn free soup.