200g lean diced beef
1 pepper (any colour I used orange)
bag of sugar snap peas
1 pint of beef stock, I used the Knorr stock pot
1 teaspoon mustard powder
2 teaspoons of paprika
1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
splash of balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
1. Place beef into slow cooker or casserole dish.
2. Chop up all vegetables and add to the beef.
3. Make up your stock with boiling water
4. Add all seasoning to beef and vegetables and mix well
5. Add stock and stir again
6. If cooking in the slow cooker this can be left on a low heat overnight or during the day. If cooking in a casserole dish allow 2 -2 1/2 hours in the over at 180 degrees
7. Slice potatoes and place on top of mixture, spray a little fry on top and season. Place in over until crisped up.