Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Aubergine Dip

Hi,

I made this for the first time today, for the recipe please click here I halved the recipe.

Aubergine and garlic

Slice Aubergine in half and add cloves of garlic. Season with salt and pepper and roast in an oven on 180C for 25-30 minutes

mint, lemon and Greek yoghurt

Mash up Aubergine and roasted garlic

Squeeze in lemon juice and add Greek Yoghurt

Mix together with some chopped mint and season to taste

There you have it your finished Aubergine dip



The dip is nice, however, I feel there was too much garlic for my tastes. It was simple and easy to make. I will be eating it tomorrow so will let you know how it goes when it's cold. It doesn't look appetising but apart from it being too garlicky it's delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy, I saw them make this on Cook Yourself Thin. Think there are quite a lot of Gizzi's recipes that can be made Slimming World friendly. xxx

    ReplyDelete