1/2 Tub of Quark
4 tablespoons of Sweetener
1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
1/2 tub of Quark
1 tablespoon of Sweetener
1 tablespoon of Jam
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Place the quark in a bowl with the egg yolks, add sweetener, baking powder and vanilla essence. Mix until smooth.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff, to test this tip bowl upside down if the egg whites stay it's stiff enough.
- Mix half the egg whites with the mixture
- Fold in the remaining egg whites
- Line a tray with greaseproof paper and place mixture on the tray.
- Place in oven for 15-20minutes
- Once cooled leave to cool
- Mix the quark, sweetener and vanilla essence together and spread over the cake
- Heat the jam up so that it's easy to spread and place on the cake
- Now roll up the cake and it's done!
The whole cake is 2 1/2 syns. 2 for the Jam and 1/2 for the baking powder. Enjoy!