Makes 6 burgers
500g lean steak mince
1 pepper or 3 baby peppers
Salt and and Pepper
- Dice the onion and pepper into small pieces.
- Place mine in a bowl, add onion, peppers and seasoning and mix.
- Add egg and mix.
- Place mixture in fridge for half an hour.
- Mould the mixture into burgers.
- Place the burgers on a oven tray and place in oven on 200c for 25-30 minutes
- Serve on wholemeal roll (HEB) with salad and wedges.
This recipe is great to use as meatballs with spaghetti.
Syn Free on Red and Extra Easy