1 bag of Chantenay Carrots
750 ml of vegetable stock (I use Knorr Stock Pots)
Salt and Pepper
1. Top and tail the carrots, you can peel them but I left the skin on.
2. Fry the onions for couple of minutes then add the carrots
3. Pour 500ml of the stock into the pan and cook until carrots are soft.
4. Once soft blitz the soup until smooth and add the remainder of the stock. If you don't like your soups thick just add boiling water until it is the consistency you like. Add salt and pepper to season, you can also add herbs if you like.
5. Finally add the peas and warm through.
I got 7 servings from this soup and it was delicious.