Search This Blog

Sunday 19 February 2012

Magic Pancakes

If you are on Slimming World you will be familiar with magic porridge which to be honest didn't really tickle my fancy, however, when I saw it being turned into pancakes I thought maybe these crazy people were a little less crazy and this was the plan all along for magic porridge.

Ingredients

30g porridge oats (your healthy extra B choice)
1 pot of mullerlight  yoghurt (I used banana and custard)
2 eggs
Sweetener (as much as you need I only used 1/2 teaspoon)


1. Mix the yoghurt and porridge oats together and leave in the fridge overnight.
2. Whisk together the eggs and sweetener until light and fluffy and add them to the yoghurt and porridge mixture.
3. Heat some frylight in a pan and using a cookie cutter place a couple of tablespoons of the mixture inside the cookie cutter.
4. I did a couple at a time and whilst the others were cooking left them in the over on 50C

So this is how mine turned out topped with chocolate Philadelphia and slice bananas. The mixture will make 6-8 pancakes which is too much in one sitting but can be eaten throughout the day as snacks. I liked them with a bit of low fat margarine on.




3 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! I saw the chocolate Philadelphia in sainsburys yesterday, but I didn't check out the calories? Does it actually taste like chocolate spread? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes different to chocolate spread I still prefer nutella. It's very chocolatey but has that tangy taste that cream cheese had, hope that makes sense!

      Delete
  2. mmmmmmmm yummy yum yum xxx its lanea sorry from in the life of a muslimah, i have a new blog. x

    ReplyDelete