3 slices of Weight Watchers Brown Danish (HEB or 2 syns per slice)
Italian Oxo cube
42g Lighter Mozzarella Cheese (HEA)
2 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (5 counts as HEA or 1.5 syns each)
1. Make up the tomato base but mixing together the Passata and herbs. Add as much as you like to your tastes.
2. Next chop up the mushrooms and onions and fry for 1-2 minutes. Slice tomatoes and ham.
3. Spread tomato base on the slices of bread and add the toppings.
4. Top with slices of mozzarella and laughing cow light.
5. Oven cook on 180C for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1. Cut baby potatoes into wedges.
2. Parboil them for 10minutes.
3. Spray an over tray with fry light and tip potatoes on and sprinkle with salt.
4. Cook in oven on 180C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Extra Easy: 3 (add 6 syns if not using Mozzarella as HEA and 6 syns if not using bread as HEB)
Green: 1.5 (for ham, add 6 syns if not using Mozzarella as HEA and 6 syns if not using bread as HEB)
Red: 1.5 syns for every 28g of potato (add 6 syns if not using Mozzarella as HEA and 6 syns if not using bread as HEB)