28g parmesan or grated hard cheese
Salt and Pepper
1. Slice mushrooms and fry with some fry light, garlic and mixed herbs.
2. Place spaghetti in boiling, salted water.
3. Cook spinach and broccoli.
4. In a bowl mix together eggs, cheese, salt, pepper and cooked spinach.
5. Add cooked broccoli to mushrooms and stir fry.
6. Drain spaghetti and place in pan then add the egg mixture, mushrooms and broccoli.
7. Stir through spaghetti on a low heat until egg scrambles.
Syn free on Green and Extra Easy if using parmesan as healthy extra A