Search This Blog

Sunday 16 January 2011

Bathroom scales!

As the title says this post is about bathroom scales. My weigh in is tomorrow but I couldn't help but have a cheeky weigh in this morning as I'd been good all week no blips like last week so was expecting at a 3lb weighloss, well imagine my dismay when I saw I had put on 1lb! Well I thought this isn't right so got off and got on again to be told I have now lost 5lbs. So I am now really worried about weigh in and what my correct weight is. I have a pair of weight watchers scales which I bought about 18months ago, I would show a link but I can't find them for sale anywhere! Maybe this is a sign I should not trust them.

Has anyone got any recommendations for scales that I can buy? Also, does anyone get weighed at their Doctors? I'm wondering if it's worth booking an appointment to see if they do it at the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment