Search This Blog

Thursday 13 January 2011

Yay I have one follower

Thanks to Zineb for being my first follower, I hope to get more soon and if there is anyone out there reading this please follow my blog.

So the diet is going really well this week I have cooked plenty of nice fresh meals including spaghetti bolognese, a full English breakfast and pasta with tomato and vegetables. I have eaten out once this week at Harvesters where I had a lot of salad from their salad cart and roast chicken with jacket potato and corn on the cob. 

I am now back at work for four days, I have a really funny shift pattern, however, do get a week off every four weeks :) I struggle at work because I am quite often bored and when I'm bored I want to eat, therefore, I am blogging instead! I have already eaten my pasta that a brought with me and have a mullerlight for later on. I have four hours to go before I go home. 

I am looking for ideas of what I can do with fillet of pork, I bought some whilst out shopping for my Gran and realised I'm not sure what to do with it. I would love comments on what I could cook. 





No comments:

Post a Comment