Search This Blog

Sunday 25 March 2012

Absence Explained

Hi hope you are all doing well. If you hadn't noticed I haven't updated in a while. Firstly it was due to computer issues which are now sorted.

Secondly I am pregnant, I am currently 10 weeks 2 day which I know is early to be telling people but I had a private reassurance scan at 9 weeks 3 days. The photos will follow.

I have been trying my hardest to eat well, I have had nausea which only eating seems to make me feel better. My blog will change slightly I will be mainly uploading recipe posts but no regular weigh in results, however, I will keep you posted on my gain which I am hoping to keep to around 14lbs.


Showing the baby's position.



The baby being measured. The head is to the right and if you look closely you can see little white marks above the bean which are it's arms and legs beginning to grow. 

1 comment: