Search This Blog

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, I had a really good time this year and that definitely reflects on the scales. I gained 4lbs since my last weigh in a couple of weeks ago, today is my first day back on plan and I am confident that by the end of the week those pounds will be gone forever!

I love Christmas and am a bit sad it's all over with for another year, below is a picture of what I got for Christmas


My favourite present was a pair of emu boots.


Weightloss related I got a new food steamer (pictured below) and a bike rack for my car so I can take my bike for a spin somewhere nice.



I have a few New Year's resolutions for this year and after achieving one of the ones I made last year I hope that I can achieve more this year. My resolutions are:


  1. Lose more weight, I would like another 6 stones (84lbs) off
  2. Budget my money better
  3. Get fit

So hope you all have a fabulous 2012 and of course continue reading my blog it means a lot to me. If any of you have a blog leave me a link so I can check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you ;-) Good luck on the weight loss for this year . Your resolutions are the same as mine allthough i want to loose 100lbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Gem... loving the blog!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pressies! I used to have some slipper socks. I want some now!!!

    Good luck in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gem,
    Good luck in the new year. I also just set up my own blog and i love it. I would have done it sooner but i never really thought it'd be any good. But to my surprise its a great way to track your progress and keep an on-line diary.

    Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete