Search This Blog

Saturday 14 January 2012

Food Diary 14/01/2012

Today was a Green Day

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs, beans and mushrooms with two slices of wholemeal bread

Dinner

Cous cous with chopped salad and 1 tablespoon of Kraft garlic and herb dressing.

Snack

Weight Watchers dessert style yoghurt

Mince pie

Tea


3 Tesco meat free burger with mild cheese and broccoli pasta 'n' sauce made with milk with two slices of wholemeal bread.

Review of the day

I used up 15 1/2 syns which is 1/2 syn over what I am allowed.

I had only one of my healthy extra A's and both of my B's.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a stale Mince Pie left over from Christmas??? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a left over one, it was delicious I love mince pies I could eat them all year round which perhaps is park of my problem lol

      Delete