Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2011

Weigh in update 10/11/2011

Well it's that time of week again, the time I either love or hate my scales, this week I kinda love them I lost a lb and that's with 2 nights eating out I do wish it would have been 2lbs. My total loss is now 4 stone 6lbs (62lbs).

I am setting myself a target of 3lbs loss next week my plan is to up my intake of vegetables as I've really gone off fruit and haven't replace it with anything! I am also going to be filling my days with exercise including finally getting out on my bike, just dance 3 and some serious housework.

This is also the week that I will get on my shiny new bike which I got for my birthday. I'm not sure of what distance to aim for due to it being my first time on a bike since I was a kid but I will update you all on my biking progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment