Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2011

Nearly weigh in

I am a couple of days away from weigh in this week and I think I have done well especially being on nights I haven't even had a 'day off' since last weeks weigh in so I am confident of getting my 4 stone and if I don't I shall have a tantrum as you know your never too old to throw one :)

I have done mainly green days this week with one extra easy day. I have been starting my days with scrambled egg, sliced mushrooms and two slices of wholemeal toast.

Dinner has usually been a Batchelors Savoury Rice with chopped salad. I have really enjoyed the savoury rice especially mixed with the chopped salad and most of the time a tablespoon of Kraft Garlic and Herb salad dressing (1 syn) 

So far this week for tea I have had:
  • Mash, beans and egg
  • Mild cheese and broccoli pasta 'n' sauce with extra broccoli (0.5 syn)
  • Jacket potato and beans
  • Lamb chops and vegetables
My syns have mostly been spent on Velvet Crunch and simple strawberry yoghurt baseless cheesecake

I am so looking forward to finishing my night shifts I'm currently nearing the end of number 6 of 7 and I was much happier when I realised my next full set of nights isn't until January :-)

I have also been thinking about what I want to have lost by Christmas and how I am going to deal with Christmas as I usually eat far too much and actually enjoy it until the heartburn begins. I will do a post on my Christmas target and how I am going to plan for it after my birthday challenge ends in two weeks. 

Hope you are all well and being healthy. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment