Search This Blog

Saturday 10 September 2011

I lost 3lbs :-)

This weeks weigh in was good one again I am down 3lbs which takes my total to 3 stone 11lbs (53lbs) lost so far. Just 3lbs to go before I lose 4 stone where I hope to be in a couple of weeks. I would love to be at 60lbs loss by the end of the month but it will be tough going.

I have never before lost this much weight when dieting and I am so pleased I chose this way to lose weight this time.

I have had a good week although have eaten out quite a bit. As mentioned in my vlog I think my choices when eating out are getting much better and I'm proud of myself for being able to control that part of my weight loss so well. I have been busy at work which helps too as it means I don't snack as much and don't have the need (or time) to nip to the shop across the street.

September is a busy one at work and I am dreading it but will be able to get a lot of exercise in, site patrols, running up and down stairs and helping people with luggage should all help.

I am hoping to bring more of a structure with my blog posts soon and am using my spare time to create some mini series. I would love to know what kind of things you would like me to write and also ideas on how I can make this a more interactive blog.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the weight loss, I bet you can really see the difference now, Slimming World is great and the fact you are making better choices must be reassuring - it sounds like it is really becoming a way of life!

    ReplyDelete