- 9th June I travelled to Derby to stay in hotel
- 10th June Download Festival, just for the day and another night in a hotel.
- 12th June Take That at City of Manchester Stadium
- 13th June Ice Skating with friends followed by tea and drinks
- 16th June travel to Wolverhampton for Whitesnake gig and night in hotel
- 17th June travel from Wolverhampton to Somerset, another night in a hotel
- 18th June my friend's wedding and another night in a hotel
In my most recent video I talk about things in my life not being the way I want them to be and how I plan to change it. I have decided there is no point sitting here moaning and feeling down about things that I am able to change or at least give it my best shot to change.
I have decided the number one thing that makes me feel down is the fact that I hate my job and with the fact that the job market is crap at the moment I am going to look into courses to improve my employability starting with looking at counselling. I have also signed up with plenty of job websites so fingers crossed I can change my work life soon.
My weight is a constant battle and I have realised I have to stop messing around. I want to start a family and I am going to be turning 29 in October so I really need to get on with losing the weight to have the best possible chance of getting pregnant.
Yesterday I started a paper diary to record what I do and eat during the day including my thoughts and feelings. Each week I will be selecting some quotes out of it to share.