Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

Weigh in 09/06/2011

Well weigh in was a few days ago and I lost 2lbs taking my total to 2 stone 4lbs (32lbs) I'm very happy, even though it wasn't as much as I liked it was still a good healthy loss.

At weekend I was away from Thursday until Saturday in Derby as I went to the Download Festival on the Friday with my boyfriend which was awesome and I got to see my favourite band Def Leppard again who were beyond awesome. It meant my food choices weren't that great. I weighed myself when I got home on Saturday and I was the same weight as I was on Thursday so I'm hoping for a 1lb loss this week.

Hope everyone else's week is going well and the losses are still happening. If there is any posts that you would like to see please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment