Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Food Shopping

I went to Sainsbury's today to pick up a few bits that I won't be able to get from Aldi. Below are some pictures of things I bought.
45 calories each, so just over 2 syns per flake. 2 flakes = 4.5syns

Syn free and really make a difference to any pasta sauce

Syn free and lovely with chopped tomatoes.

3 slices for healthy extra b


Syn free and a absolute must on Slimming World

I got a sample of this coffee and fell in love. Currently on offer for £1.99



In addition to these items I also got :
  • Shape 0% Yoghurts in Raspberry and Strawberry and Mango and Peach. These were on offer for 2 4 packs for £2.50
  • Sainsburys No Added Sugar Iron Brew
  • Sainsbury's Instant Mash Potato
  • Beanfeast Bolognese
  • Mushroom and Pepper Rice
  • Mixed Herbs
  • Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment