Search This Blog

Saturday 19 March 2011

Weight loss update

So, weigh-in this week was a good one, I lost 7lbs which takes my total to 25lbs. It's only really 5lbs as I put 2lbs on last week. I weighed in a day early this week on Wednesday.

It's been a bit of a funny week I hadn't felt quite right all week and therefore hadn't eaten as much as I normally do, this included not eating enough fruit and vegetables. This week I'm going to make a big effort to eat more fresh foods.

However, I've already been struggling. My Gran died yesterday. I wasn't expecting it, she had been in hospital a week as she's been finding it difficult to breathe but she seemed to be getting better. They thought that she had blood clots on her lungs but were giving her help with that. I have already turned to food to cope. I was really close to my Gran and thought she'd be around for a little longer so it's hit me hard really. I've been given the weekend off work which is good but I just can't stop thinking about her and don't like the fact it was in hospital and none of us were there with her.

Anyways, I'm going to try and add more blog posts throughout the week, if anyone has any suggestions or anything they would like to see please comment below.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to here about you gran.... Hope you are feeling ok, its always hard when you loose someone close to you. It will get easier.
    Video suggestions:

    *Maybe you cound do another video tag
    *show us a recipe
    * Or just do a total ramdom video about anything that comes to mind...

    I did a random make over video lol...

    By the way congratulations on your weight lose this week you did good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Gran..thinking of you, have been in the same situation and its heartbreaking xx.

    p.s well done on your 7lb loss, and dont beat yourself up if you slip off the wagon this week, you have more important things to worry about.
    Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your site throu another blog, will check back with you and support you along the journey!

    ReplyDelete