Hope you all had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.
- Lose weight and be more healthy
- Not go to a fast food restaurant for a year, no McDonalds, KFC or Burger King
- Active past time, either bike riding, squash or walking
- Regular contact with friends and spending more time with those I love
- Find a new job
- Keep my house tidy, be more house proud.
So what are you all doing tonight? We haven't decided yet but it's either going to be a party at my parents house or at my sisters house. I'm hoping somebody texts me back soon so I can start organising myself. I think I may make some videos tonight and if I do I'll will do a New Year compilation.
I am so looking forward to the New Year as I really feel this is going to be my year, I'm going to make sure it is as I'm absolutely determined. I am enjoying doing my videos and am looking forward to doing more, I'm going to ensure I blog regularly and now I have my camera back I will also be doing lots of pictures.
I ordered a fruit and veg box from Riverford Organic last night and this will be delivered on Tuesday 4th January I'm really looking forward to it. My first box will contain:
Any recipe suggestions?
Hope you all have a great New Year's Eve and I'll see you all next year. xx