Search This Blog

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

Hi everyone,


Hope you all had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year. 
  1.  Lose weight and be more healthy
  2. Not go to a fast food restaurant for a year, no McDonalds, KFC or Burger King
  3. Active past time, either bike riding, squash or walking
  4. Regular contact with friends and spending more time with those I love
  5. Find a new job
  6. Keep my house tidy, be more house proud.

So what are you all doing tonight? We haven't decided yet but it's either going to be a party at my parents house or at my sisters house. I'm hoping somebody texts me back soon so I can start organising myself. I think I may make some videos tonight and if I do I'll will do a New Year compilation. 

I am so looking forward to the New Year as I really feel this is going to be my year, I'm going to make sure it is as I'm absolutely determined. I am enjoying doing my videos and am looking forward to doing more, I'm going to ensure I blog regularly and now I have my camera back I will also be doing lots of pictures.

I ordered a fruit and veg box from Riverford Organic last night and this will be delivered on Tuesday 4th January I'm really looking forward to it. My first box will contain:


  • green batavia lettuce  FR
  • cherry vine tomatoes  ES
  • mushrooms  UK
  • calabrese broccoli  IT/ES
  • red/green bell peppers  ES
  • aubergine  ES
  • flat beans  ES
  • apples  UK
  • oranges  ES
  • grapes  ZA
Any recipe suggestions?

Hope you all have a great New Year's Eve and I'll see you all next year. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment