Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2013

Back to Slimming World groups

After admitting that I could no longer lose weight by myself at home I decided to join a local Slimming World group. I need the accountability at the moment and the embarrassment of weighing in front of somebody.

If you know me you will know I do not like the Slimming World groups, I have tried many of them over the years and just not got on with them, whether it be the consultant or the people at the group. I have done two classes so far at my new group. The people seem OK, there is no obvious clique which is nice. The normal consultant has been on holiday for the past two weeks so can't comment on that at the moment, the stand in consultant was friendly enough but the first group consisted of going round everyones losses/gains which I hated, consequently I didn't stay on my second class but will this coming week to see what the consultant is like she has already sent me a text message letting me know she is back from holiday and welcoming me to the class which was nice.

In my first week I lost 4.5lbs which I was a little disappointed in, I usually lose a lot more in my first week but a loss is a loss and I am hoping for a decent amount this week. I would like 2.5lbs to get my 1/2 stone.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on re-joining SW Gemma. I know that you and I share the same feelings on these groups. But I think we know when we reach the stage where we need some assistance. You can't just watch month after month go by with no progress. That's what I've been doing too and it's driving me crazy sometimes.

    Best of luck with your 2013 loss campaign. Maybe you will only need the meetings for a month or two as a kick-start? I know that once you get locked in, you are really steady and committed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi(: If you have a chance, you can check out my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/maggiewrapsyouskinny
    And then shoot me a message(: would love to learn more about you and possibly help you on your journey!!(: You can do this!!! I can help!!(: I wish you the best of luck, incase I dont hear from you. God Bless

    ReplyDelete