So number one is a lovely stodgy meal for those of you that enjoy green days but it can also be had on extra easy.
You will need:
- Tesco meat free burgers (1 syn each)
- Instant mash potato
- Tin of baby carrots
- Beef stock
Then you will have to:
- Cook burgers (20 minutes)
- Chop onions and mushrooms and fry until soft (5 minutes)
- Make up the stock and add some instant mash until it is the consistency you like then add to pan of onions and mushrooms (1 minute)
- Boil the kettle and make mash as directed (2 minutes)
- Heat baby carrots (2 minutes)
- Put together on a plate and enjoy!
As you can see this can all be done in 20 minutes! It is delicious, warming and a great winter's night meal.