Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2011

A-Z of me

I saw this on a blog recently and thought it would be quite fun to do. I would love to see everyone's responses. 
Age28
Bed SizeDouble.
Chore you HateWashing dishes
DogsNo dogs, I don’t like them and am a bit scared
Essential start of your day: a cup of tea
Favourite Colourpink
Gold or SilverSilver
Height5'10"
Instruments I play: NothingL not through lack of trying though. I have had lessons in piano, guitar, violin and recorder. 
Job TitleSupport Officer
Kids:No
Live: North West England
Mum's nameDiane
NicknameGem, Gembobbanana, Kingy
Pet Peeve: people who lie and bad driving
Quote from a movie: What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples? From Ten Things I hate About You
Right or left handed: Right handed.
Siblings: Sister and two brothers
Time you wake up: depends on what shift I’m on. If I’m on a day off it’s usually between 9am-10am
Underwear: anything that’s comfy!
Vegetables you dislikeNone that I have tried yet!
What makes you run lateMy hair and make-up not going right
X-rays you've had done: only ever had x-rays on my teeth/gums
Yummy food you make: Non healthy food is cake. Healthy food is probably syn free spaghetti Bolognese
Zoo animal: Elephants 


No comments:

Post a Comment